Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Intramural Champions!

After years and years of playing almost every intramural sport BYU has to offer from inner-tube water polo to kickball to co-ed basketball we finally won a championship and the most coveted shirt on campus!!! Believe it or not it came playing co-ed soccer! I didn't grow up playing soccer and have limited knowledge of the sport. I especially lack necessary skills to pass, dribble, and score. However, I am athletic and tough. In co-ed there isn't offsides so my knowledge of how to play defense in basketball paid off tremendously. Nevertheless our team pulled it together enough to win a championship!!! It's also really cool that Ben and I were able to do it together. He was fun to play soccer with. It was a great season!

The winning team!
Look at those shirts!
We do not look like soccer players...hello basketball shorts!

2 comments: