Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Makes Me Different from Everyone Else

I saw this as a post on someone else's blog and liked it so I thought I would write about it too. I think the biggest thing that makes the different from other people, at least most girls, is that I'm a girly-girl but still a sports junkie. I love make-up and can hardly go out of the house without showering and getting ready. However, I know sports teams, players, and stats better than most boys. Many of Ben's friends make fun of me because I can carry on a sports conversation with the best of them. But then, within seconds I can dish out all the latest pop culture gossip. I like to think that this makes me very well-rounded. But it's fun to watch a sports game and talk the sports talk and then change the channel and find myself equally enthralled with an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians!

3 comments:

  1. You just described Juan. But opposite (no make up for him!) He's a guys guy, but then he watches E! and knows some celeb gossip before even I do. Ha ha. You are very well-rounded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the nail polish! I've never seen you at work without painted fingers and toes!

    ReplyDelete