Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ben's Birthday

So Ben turned 26 a few weeks ago (crazy, I know). However, his birthday was on a Thursday which turned out to be a crazy day. He had to take a test and finish a massive project. So he was gone all day and didn't get home until around 7:00, then once he did he had to return some birthday phone calls. So we didn't do much except we were able to go to Olive Garden for his birthday dinner and he indulged himself in his own cake (since I can't eat cake anymore) and ice cream. It was a good low-key birthday and he seemed very happy. I got him ESPN's 30 for 30 (a great gift idea for that sports fan of yours) and decorated the house for him. Both of which he loved. Below are pictures from that special day.

I wrote 26 things I love about Ben on 26 hearts and hung them all throughout our living room along with streamers.

The Birthday Cake

Just blew out the candles


2 comments:

  1. Are you celiac? I can't remember you not eating cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm Celiac. I was diagnosed in July, so it's a fairly recent thing. Big bummer though...I miss cake. Well, at least tasty cake. Gluten free cake is less than yummy.

    ReplyDelete