Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Clothes

This is a really random post for me. But I went to a baby shower yesterday. We are good friends of this couple and they are very sporty. He is from Eugene, Oregon where the headquarters of Nike are and he is a huge Nike fan. So in honor of that I bought them Nike onesies. A few months ago a really good friend of mine had a baby girl and we got her Jordan booties. When I go baby clothes shopping I see a trend in what I'm drawn too. I love all the sporty baby clothes. All the Nike, Puma, and Jordan baby clothes are so awesome. Someday when I have a baby I want tons of sporty clothes to dress them in :) Plus, I always find them at Ross or TJ Maxx so there really is no excuse since they are so cheap.

1 comment:

  1. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow /Hey thanks man!! you are so good. I think this the perfect work.
    Baby Clothes

    ReplyDelete