Friday, March 26, 2010

In honor of March Maddness and the dominance of my Connecticut Huskies I decided to post pictures of when we went to see UConn play BYU about a year and a half ago. Definently one of the highlights of my life. I know, I'm pathetic but I could like worse things. I got to the stadium about 3 hours early. I snuck in after a janitor went in and caught the door before it closed. I was the first spectator there. I got seats in the very first row but then found out they were for ticketed customers and then promptly moved up to the third row behind the UConn bench. I could hear everything that went on and was being said. Geno is a very intense man. It was a blast to see my Huskies in person after having watched them for 13 years on TV. This is half of the reason why I had to get into a major university so I could have the opportunity for this to happen. Anyway, here are some pictures from that night.
Me right in front of Renee Montgomery who is giving a post-game interview


Time Out
Huddle

No comments:

Post a Comment