Monday, September 5, 2011

Washington

A month ago I got to go home for a week to just relax and be home. It was wonderful. I just hung out around Longview/Kelso, went to the beach, went to Willow Grove, and was there to watch my brother open his mission call to Guatemala. I love being home. I love being with my family, being in the house where I grew up, eating all the tasty foods my Mom buys & makes for me, and of course being around all of the trees and water. I miss Washington but it was a great week and I can't wait to go home again for Thanksgiving. Here are some pictures from my trip:
Checking out Kyle's mission call before he opened it. Mostly keeping it away from him so he wouldn't open it before my Dad got home from work.
Kyle and I in Astoria, OR.
Enjoying the water at Willow Grove
Kyle & I at Willow Grove
Hanging out on the beach



1 comment: