Monday, May 9, 2011

Yellowstone/Jackson Hole, Wyoming

A few weeks ago my family came down to Utah to pick my brother up after he had finished his freshman year at BYU. We then went up to Rexburg to be with my sister & her husband for Easter. As part of this family get-together we decided to go to Yellowstone since members of the Baker clan had never been before. Much of the park was closed because there was still 8-9 feet of snow everywhere but that kinda made it cool to see everything so white and it wasn't very crowded. Then after Easter Ben surprised me with my birthday present which was a trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for a few days. It was a cute little town & I definitely grew to like the lit-up antler arches at nighttime. Anyway, enough chit-chat. Here are some pics from that great week.

The famous Antler Arch
Yeah for Moose
The Moose kinda freaked me out so I'm barely touching it in this picture.
Old Faithful
We had many Buffalo walk right near our van which totally freaked my sister out.

No comments:

Post a Comment