Friday, February 12, 2010

Festival of Trees

Yep, another extremely late posting. Oh well. Ben & I went to this event in Sandy called the Festival of Trees back in December. We both love Christmas trees and felt like this would be the perfect activity for us to celebrate the season in a warehouse full of beautiful Christmas trees. It was also nice that I got discounted tickets from my work. So here is a picture of us and some of our favorite Christmas trees and gingerbread houses that we saw.

An NFL tree....Ben's ideal tree
A campfire themed tree...my personal favorite.
A gingerbread house modeled after the house in the movie UP! Ben LOVED this one
The house from Home Alone in gingerbread form. I loved this one :)





1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I didn't even see the Gingerbread houses! I missed out because that Up! House is really cute.

    ReplyDelete