Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Halloween!!!

So, what's a better way to celebrate the new year than by posting pictures from Halloween? I felt like that's a great idea. So here are pictures from the Halloween parties Ben and I attended during the week of Halloween. We decided to be The Incredibles. I guess while Ben was on his mission in Argentina all the Argentines told him he looked like Mr. Incredible and called him Elder Incredible so it was only fitting that we made that a reality. Oh, on a side note, I tried to dye my hair red like Mrs. Incredible but the pkg said that it may permanently make blond hair red...and I just wasn't ready for that kind of change so I was a blond Mrs. Incredible. Enjoy :)

There was a donut eating contest and no girls participated so I felt like I had to represent. I lost horribly...
Ben was a close 2nd in the donut eating contest. He had frosting all over his face by the time it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment