Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend - Tour of Idaho

For memorial day weekend we had a packed 3 days. We went to Ogden & watched Terminator with Ben's uncle, cousin, and grandpa. Yep..I was the only girl. On Saturday we headed to Rexburg to go to Sam's sealing. I've never been to Rexburg. I almost went to BYU-I so it was interesting to see the campus. That school is practically the whole town. I'm glad I eneded up at BYU. Ben took me on a tour of the town which took a whole 8 minutes :) The sealing was great. I'm glad we got to be there. Audi looked beautiful and Sam couldn't stop smiling the entire day. We then went to Idaho Falls where Ben suprised me with a hotel reservation for that night for our 1 yr. anniversary! So we went and walked around all the parks around the snake river and saw the Idaho Falls. Amazingly pretty parks there. We went to the mall, got coldstone, and sat in the hot tub at the hotel with a large man who was putting away the beer. We then spent the rest of the weekend in Ogden with Ben's extended family. It was so much fun to just get away and go on a mini road trip. Here are some pictures of us in front of the Idaho Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment